We work closely with the media and advocates across North Carolina to present accurate information on adolescent sexual health and teen pregnancy.
Each year, we partner with the North Carolina Division of Public Health to provide for the official release of the state’s teen pregnancy rates. These rates can always be found in our County Map.
In addition, we can provide insight and comment on:
- Teen pregnancy and parenthood
- Sex education
- Adolescent health care, including sexual health care and contraceptive access
- Parent-child relationships and family discussions about sex
- Pregnancy prevention, including effective programs and abstinence
- New media and research on teens and sex or pregnancy
We may also be able to connect you with a reputable program in your community for comment.
Director of Strategic Communications
Office: (919) 226-1880
Mobile: (919) 749-7309