Welcome to the all-new appcnc.org! We are very excited to launch this new tool for you to use to help North Carolina’s young people be healthy, safe, and responsible!
We talked to many of you about the old appcnc.org to make sure we improved the parts you liked the best and used the most! The new site features:
- An easy-to-use Training & Events Calendar that feeds to the home page – so you always know what’s coming up soon.
- Homepage feeds for News, Research and Publications, and Blog posts to help you stay up to date.
- A new-and-improved County Map to help you find data about your area, as well as local services. (And, you can help us keep it up-to-date!)
We also added new features to make our resources and information more accessible! New features include:
- A built-in Clinic Locator powered by Bedsider so you can find youth-friendly or affordable clinical care in your area.
- Interactive forms so you can Request a Speaker, Rent Our Space, Endorse the State Goal, or Check Out Resource Library Materials.
- New Resource pages to help you prevent adolescent pregnancy!
With any new site, there can be hiccups. If you notice anything on the new site that doesn’t work – or if you have any other feedback – please let us know!