Date: October 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: SHIFT NC Training Room, Durham, NC
Cost: $150 (includes lunch)
This workshop will overview four major steps to program evaluation. Participants will practice interpreting program data and developing conclusions for program improvement.
After participating in this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the purposes for and types of program evaluation for public health programs
- Identify the major steps to program evaluation including planning the evaluation, collecting data, analyzing data and developing conclusions, and presenting results
- Identify the components of an evaluation plan and practice developing measurable objectives for a public health program
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages to quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, with a focus on data collection with youth participants
- Identify appropriate data analyses according to the type of data collected
- Increase familiarity with various software and online survey tools used to gather, manage, and analyze data
- Identify strategies for presenting findings to diverse audiences
- Practice interpreting results from various data sources and developing conclusions for program improvement
*North Carolina TPPI-funded programs receive one free registration per agency. Email email@example.com for more information.