We are committed to helping communities serve young people in safe, effective, and age-appropriate ways. We know that doing that takes professional development.
- Facilitator training in evidence-based and promising curricula
- Workshops to help teachers and other youth-serving professionals feel comfortable providing sex education and supporting LGBTQ youth
- Opportunities to help people understand adolescent sexual health, including teen pregnancy, its root causes, and effective solutions
- Engagement opportunities for caring North Carolinians
- Tailored training and technical assistance to address organizations’ specific needs
Review our Training & Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities.
Refunds, less a $25.00 processing fee, will be given only if SHIFT NC receives cancellations in writing 72 hours before the training date. After the 72-hour deadline, there will be no refunds for cancellations or no-shows. Substitutions are welcome, and can be made without penalty. Registration can be applied to a future training, but this request must be made in writing at least 24 hours in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about refunds, cancellations, and substitutions.