We are committed to helping communities serve young people in safe, effective, and age-appropriate ways. We know that doing that takes professional development.
- Official facilitator training in evidence-based and promising curricula
- Workshops to help teachers feel comfortable providing sex education
- Opportunities to help people understand adolescent sexual health, including teen pregnancy, its root causes, and effective solutions
- Engagement opportunities for caring North Carolinians
- On-demand training to address organizations’ specific needs
Review our Training & Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities.