SHIFT NC and its initiatives often use social media as a tool to reach and communicate with our constituents, and to further discussion on adolescent sexual health. While we welcome discussion, dissent, and a wide range of views, reserve the right to delete comments that are:
- Hate speech, including speech that is derogatory to someone based on their race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics,
- Profane, obscene, or vulgar,
- Includes nudity in a profile picture or included image,
- Defames a person or people, an organization, or a project,
- Includes name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments that the SHIFT NC team deems inappropriate.
Comments posted on SHIFT NC's social media accounts by other individuals do not necessarily indicate endorsement of the comment, nor does our failure to delete a comment or choice not to delete a comment indicate agreement.
If you have questions or issues, please contact Director of Strategic Communications Elizabeth Finley.